BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 3, 2010

ey don't look now but I'm blogging!!!! I don't quite know what I'm going to blog, but here it comes. Well as you saw I went to the beach, and had sooo much fun! Even though we stayed in this tiny...and I mean tiny camper with 6 people......It was awesome anyway! And the next week I had to herd 5 little kids around, at VBS.....that was an experience like no other, I've decided that I will never choose preschoolers again. Period. After that, all the my friends left and went to the beach without me.....*Tear*  And I was left with all the guys in the pool, at Youth singing Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.......that also was an experience like no other. And after that! I had to go through a Volleyball camp, with "Coach Hatchet" *shiver* And somehow I survived that, to my amazement. Oh! and I dyed my hair to match Elmo! Funfunfun! But that's all that really happened since the last time I blogged. Soooo I will try to blog more soon, I doubt I will, but oh well.

3 comments:

R@y-R@y said...

I just saw that there are kissing birds in the "H"...Amanda! It's like your pillow!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes they are! And no! My pillow does not have kissing birds on it! They are LEANING!

Katie said...

Ray, I miss you posting all the time :(