BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 1, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls


I'm trying to think about what to say, but hunger is taking over my mind. I feel like I'm always hungry now....I don't know why. And since I am on the subject of food, I love cinnamon rolls, I mean LOVE! They are one of the best things on earth, the next being muffins...a subject for another day. But back to cinnamon rolls. I believe the glaze on top, is what the use to pave the streets of heaven, and what they feast on there. But the downfall is, my mom is allergic to cinnamon, she can't eat it, smell it, and maybe even see it! For me that means no cinnamon rolls, because, I can't have them in the house. Equaling, a not very happy me. Now occasionally I can get these wonderful swirls of goodness, at a friends house, but not very often. And so I tell you now:

Do Not Take Advantage Of Your Cinnamon Rolls

They may be your last.

0 comments: