BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hair Color...

Okay, I need y'alls help...I need a new hair color, something...fresh! Right now my hair is about a brownish-reddish color....and is totally fine, but I need a change.

I was kinda thinking on the lines of this:
But I need your help....
PS: Just so you know the black w/ purple streak will never get past my mom...but it's fun to dream! To vote, look to your right, and you'll figure it out...

11 comments:

T said...

Here's the deal you like sharpies right? Sharpie your hair!!!! :p Jk I really think it looks fine now but the color in the pic looks cool too.

R@y-R@y said...

Thanks! I just need a change...The Sharpie idea has already been considered.....

Laura Beth said...

I've gone down the sharpie road, it ain't fun. :p Maybe...white and purple. It could suit you. Ya never know! :D

P.S. FYI, that pic looks like your current hair color a lot.

R@y-R@y said...

A bit...it's a lot more red and lighter though..

R@y-R@y said...

Really? No one is for black w/ purple???

R@y-R@y said...

NVM

R! said...

hmm...not black to drastic. not blonde, i thought u don't want to be a blonde?! (:D)
black with purple? that would be kinda weird...red? uh, NO.

R@y-R@y said...

Haha no i dont want to be blonde again...but i had to put it out there...

R@y-R@y said...

Wow this poll is going well, I wish the last one I tried worked too...

Laura Beth said...

Whatever you do, don't go black. I like having a monopoly on that hair color. :D But all purple ain't a bad idea.. :D

R@y-R@y said...

HAHA I wish....my mom would never go for that though.....