BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 19, 2010

Pics of Youth Retreat!

These photos I am about to show you, leave me almost speechless, but I will say this, I LOVED THE YOUTH RETREAT!!!! Oh, also that most of these pics (thanks to Amanda) are of Luke(aka Martha)




Okay, sorry about the ones that are sideways, I'm to lazy to edit them.... So just turn your head! And Luke, sorry for the embarrassment!

4 comments:

Giann said...

What do the shirts say??

Giann said...

oh, and I am glad you had a good time!

Katie said...

MARTHA! TEDDY/BRITTANY/STEVE/A TON OF OTHER PEOPLE!

The shirts say "Converge The Great Sin Retreat" and then in the yellow it says "2010"

R@y-R@y said...

HAHA! No arm wagging!