BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Question. DuhDuhDuhDUH!

Just so you know, I'm not "really blogging" today. I'm pretty much just going to ask a question, and all I want you lovely followers to do, is:

  1. Comment (mandatory)
  2. Answer the question with a YouTube link.
  3. Get really hyper on soft drinks (why? b'cuz it's fun!)

And that will make me happy! I might actually be in a good mood today! (maybe... probably not) Here's the question:

If your life had a theme song, what song would it be?

4 comments:

Mike said...

hmmm. that is a good question...sorta.
hmmm. i really dont know. ill get back to u on it

Laura Beth said...

Oo this is fun.. hmm... What's yours?! :D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qYAc4mNe8Q

Katie said...

Honestly i have no idea. My sound track changes depending on what is happening in my life at that point in time. Everytime i think ive found a song...i come across a new one. And right now im not even sure what my song is. Im sorry but i really have no idea.

R@y-R@y said...

L to answer your Q....hmmm It really changes randomly...As Kt said it depends on whats happening...I have a few that really fit right now....but IDK