BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Adventure Chair

Okay...This is so amazing I must tell you about it. At a friend of mines house( here's a hint her name rimes with Cali and her last name is a type of bird(if u didn't get that I'm sorry wow!). Anyways about this chair, it's an amazing chair. Every time you move, it goes Clank Clu Clu CLANK!!! It's actually very scary, you see this chair is built completely on hope, hope that it will not collapse underneath you. And also built on prayer, prayer that you will not die while sitting on it. But in all it's scariness I love this chair, it has become one of my very best friends(jk).So here's a shout out to my friend The Adventure Chair!!!! It's an adventure, in a chair (pause for applause).

PS: Oh and sorry to everyone who doesn't know anything I am talking about.

1 comments:

T said...

ah yes....that chair....we have one like that