BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Whisper

Shhh!...did you hear that?....hmm...maybe it was just me........Wait there it is again! It's a faint hum, no a beautiful song, or maybe a small whistle. Never mind, it's almost gone now , but wasn't it amazing? It just came out of nowhere and....wow!......You see in First Kings 9, Elijah was running for his life and hiding in a cave. And the LORD spoke to him, and told him to go to the mouth of the cave, and wait for the LORD was going to pass by. Right then a huge and powerful earthquake erupted, that shattered rocks and tore through mountains. But the LORD wasn't in the earthquake. After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD wasn't in the fire. Next was a gentle whisper. Sometimes God doesn't use the biggest or the most powerful, but the small and weak, to do his work. All my life I never thought I would do or be anything special, I mean really...I fail at most everything I do. But if he can use a whisper to alert Elijah then maybe he can use me.

0 comments: