BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 18, 2010

Peanut Butter contains peanuts...yes.

Happy Birthday!!!!!-Okay not really, I'm just being random. I have what you call Typers Block, which simply means I really don't know what to type. So when this block happens I write something random(hence the name Random TWFLness). So here it is...........Peanut Butter, delicious, creamy, wonderful. I personally use the brand Peter Pan. Did you know that they have the word peanut written on there four times? Yes four! We only need once or maybe even twice, but four!!! They even have it in the allergy warning area.I mean we humans aren't that dumb, as to get peanut butter and not know it contains peanuts! Now you may be thinking that I am probably the only one in the world who would notice this, but there it is the simple truth,Peanut Butter contains peanuts, you may be gasping, but yes it does.

0 comments: