BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

GRAPE JELLY!


I am enraged!!! In a moment of utter insanity, and half priced madness, my mother bought GRAPE jelly instead of STRAWBERRY jelly. Grape is practically inedible, foul, loathsome, the most horrid flavor of jelly on the face of the planet!!! You might think I am overreacting, but I am not! It is nasty, and we can't get strawberry jelly, until all the grape is gone! Isn't that terrible? I won't be able to eat toast for weeks! Again I'm not overreacting! Grape Jelly makes me nauseous! Not desirable! It makes me want to cry, it's so sad! Do you get what I am saying??? GRAPE JELLY!!! YUCK!!! It is an abomination! Overreaction...I think not! WHY ME??? What did I do to deserve this???

2 comments:

Katie said...

What? Are you crazy? Grape Jelly is amazing! I do love strawberry too though.

"Lets jelly" hehe remember?

R@y-R@y said...

Yes! How could I forget??? But Grape Jelly is nasty though.