BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 8, 2010

And This Is My Assistant, Donut Holestein....


I saw something the other day that intrigued me...There was this man, at a grocery store..cough cough Publix...he had a hair net on....HE WAS BALD!!!!....And yet he still wore it....Did he believe that it would just sprout randomly, and fly into the food he was preparing???? It was an amazing sight to me...I almost screamed "HE'S BALD" but refrained, due to the fact he was standing right in front of me....So I held my outburst inside...well maybe I said something quietly to my Dad....who coincidentally works there....But in all the excitement, one very serious thing stuck out to me.....HE HAD NO HAIR, AND WAS WEARING A HAIR NET!!!!!!!

0 comments: