BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 12, 2010

Sleepover!!!

You guessed it I'm having a sleepover!!!! Yes...watching Pride and Prejudice, eating muffins and chocolate, writing on my volleyball, talking really loud when everyone is trying to sleep, laughing at everything that's not funny, and staying up till tomorrow!!! YAY!!! I feel hyper all ready!!!...Wait I am...And before I say anything else I must say this...Pewww!!! Yeah you wont get that it's an inside joke...one of many. So now I am going to list a few of our (me and Ali)(or Ali and I, which ever one is right) wonderful inside jokes: How do you feel about saving Panda Bears??? Oh I think we should save them all!!! They hate you./ Tear Duck/ Do you like erasers???/ What's your favorite kind of tape???/ Would you ever consider being a mermaid???/ Do you want a Pink or Purple Teddy Bear???/ COOK!/ The Adventure Chair!/ TEAM DEVAN!/ Do you have any stuffed ducks???...Stay tuned for more inside jokes!!!

0 comments: