BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Past, My Present and My Future

Well....I have nothing to write...again....so I guess I'll choose a subject I'm very familiar with...MY LIFE!!!!...Okay about two years ago my big bro broke his leg playing hockey....yeah...broken femur=bad memories. Then when he got cleared to play hockey again, our house burned down.......that was really a bummer, we lost everything, and it started in my room. I remember sitting at my friends house a few days later and thinking Was it all a bad dream??? Did that really happen???....it really came as a shock...I mean....wow. We had to live at our friends house for nine months...yeah life wasn't too easy then. But I can see where God had his hand in it, with the firemen pulling my bro's hockey bag out of the fire so he could play the next day, and that we weren't in the house when it caught fire. God pulled us through and blessed us with a beautiful house, and he even saved our big fat cat, I remember we walked up to see a HUGE fireman giving oxygen to him in the driveway. I think it's amazing that you can spend your whole life collecting stuff, and then it be gone in an instant. Thinking about it now, I have nothing I really just have to have (well maybe my purse...)(jk). No matter what I've been through, God has helped me. Now don't think I want to go through that again, but I know now that whatever happens in the future, I have God on my side, and that's all I need.

1 comments:

Devan Cooley said...

This seems familiar...