BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lalalalalaaaa

Okay, I saw something funny again...I know I know, it's rude to make fun of people...BUT IT'S JUST SO FUN!!!! Okay here's what I saw, wait let me start from the beginning. Today was my first Volleyball practice, if you know me then your probably wondering how it went.....and for your information, this is one sport I can actually do!!!!! Amazing right???...Well after that we had to run a few errands...and while I was sitting in the car, waiting for my mom, I saw the most awesome thing...There was this really HUGE gruff guy walking out of the place....I mean Harley Davidson shirt and everything...But I noticed something, he was holding his shirt really weird...like he had a gun or something, which was my first thought, but then, I saw it wiggle (which really freaked me out) But wait there's more!!...All the sudden a head popped out!!! It was a Chihuahua!!!!!! (which I think should be spelled Chiwawa)
It was so cute!!!! And so out of place!!!!

0 comments: