BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Listen to TWFL's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 19, 2010

My Imperfections

Okay....I'm not perfect...not even close!

*I eat with my fingers

*I'm never on time

*I lose focus after three minutes

*I change my hair color constantly

*I laugh at everything that's not funny!

*I forget everything two seconds after I learn it

*The only dance I do is the hula

*I have an obsession with cinnamon rolls and muffins

*I believe Algebra is a useless waste of time, and will never be used again

*I laugh like a squeaky siren

*The people in China can hear me sing in the shower

*I devour chocolate like there's no tomorrow

*I believe hyper is a way of life

*I burn instant potatoes

*I say random things in awkward silence

*I day-dream in an English accent

*I take millions of pictures of my cat...daily

*When I do something wrong, I smile in innocence

*I get overly excited when I'm with friends

*I mess up old sayings

*Sense is not in my vocabulary

*I say ain't and fer without thinking

*I make blogs that are far to long, example here

But however imperfect I am, I could always get worse!....Nah just kidding, I know I am loved by God and...really that's all I need to know!

0 comments: